Work with Schools and Communities
- To help staff and parents to identify children in distress and be more skilled at helping children tackle social, emotional and behavioural barriers to learning.
- To help improve parental engagement and involvement in school.
- Helping schools seek improvements in behaviour, attendance, punctuality, achievement, relationships and emotional well-being.
What support does Shrewsbury Psychology Centre offer?
Work with Staff - Training and consultation for staff, Reflective Practice Groups
Work with Parents - Parenting courses, Support for parental mental health
Work with Children - Assessments, Individual and group therapy for children
Mediation with all involved parties.
Why Shrewsbury Psychology Centre?
- We offer a coherent, systemic whole-school approach, instead of fragmented provision.
- We have extensive experience of working in the public sector e.g. CAMHS.
- We specialise in children, families and schools.
- All our staff and associates are qualified and registered with their professional bodies.
- We evaluate all our work and feedback.
Interested? Please get in touch for more information.
Download our Working with Schools Leaflet